Smiley -Battle for Smokes Smiley -Battle for Smokes

Amazing

This is really awesome. If this only lasted about a minute it wouldn't have been as good but it just kept excalating! xD Great video!

:the Composer: :the Composer:

This is the greatest flash on Newgrounds

You are the greatest storyteller on Newgrounds I have ever come across. This piece is brilliant and I hope everyone sees it. You deserve an Oscar for this, it has moved me more than anything else has this year.

Halo: Lost in Time Halo: Lost in Time

Wow

Funniest. Movie. Ever.

Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie Halo 3 2:Halo 4 The Movie

My favorite video series ever

This might be one of the funniest serieses i've ever seen. the only complaint i have is the girl after the credits doesn't have a funny or campy voice and doesn't really act at all. thats it but awesome video!!!!!!!!!!!!!

EverythingYouKnowIsWrong EverythingYouKnowIsWrong

Amazing

I love Weird Al songs and this video perfectly captures the spirit of the song. Very well done!

Aladdin 3150 Aladdin 3150

That was amazing.

This is an excellently animated and told story. You are a master of Flash and should receive some sort of medal. Great work!

Star Wars: The Rebels Star Wars: The Rebels

Whoa

This flash film perfectly captures the feel of the Star Wars fims in a way that no other has. It had the dirty ships and more normal people instead of the lightsaber flashy stuff and that's what I liked about it. This feels more like the original trilogy than any other flash movie I've ever seen about Star Wars. Bravo! My hat is off to you, sir.

iPhone iPhone

Uhhhhhhhh

Whhhhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttt?????????????

Connect Two Connect Two

Genius

I usually don't review submissions but I felt like this one was so special I had to write something. Really, that was an awesome animation I love to see this type of thing on Newgrounds. This is the type of short you would find in an animation festival. Great great work keep it up!

StupidDream responds:

Type of animation you would find in an animation festival?

Well, you might not be that far off. After all, my last one got into one, and I thought I was just throwing away my money.

Thanks for the words of encouragement.

Ackbar : Epic 1 of 3 Ackbar : Epic 1 of 3

Wow it actually is epic

I didn't think you could pull it off but this actually is the EPICest Ackbar ever. It's a tale of love pride and redemption. I can't wit for the next one. This is the greatest series ever to be on Newgrounds.